Completing Your Platinum Reseller Account Setup
Your 10 sites in Membership Command are all set up and waiting for you to promote. You can see the structure/flow of each site in our article " How Membership Command Works"
You need to complete the 3-Step Account Setup before you can access your Reseller Account: CLICK HERE if you have not already done this
In this article:
We will work through the items in the menu:
- My Account
- Reseller Settings
- Affiliate Settings
- List Settings
- Banner Ads
- Reseller Links
- Reseller Stats
- Manage Members
This page gives you all the information we hold about your account - your username, password, registered name and email.
This is the command center for your own 10 Membership sites
- You can login by clicking LOGIN LINKS then choosing the site you want to log in to
- You can download the Promotional Pack for each site by clicking Promotional Pack
On this page you fill out your "company wide" settings - which include
- Your company name, PayPal email ID and your Affiliate IDs for Clickbank JVZoo and Zaxaa. The Affiliate ID's will be used to modify the links in the Recommended section for your Gold and Silver referrals. Please be sure to request authorisation to promote all PromoteLabs Products in JVZoo. You can find the links you need to do so HERE
- Your Logout Rotator URL here. See Related Articles for more information on the Logout Rotator URL
- Integration APIs to your Autoresponder accounts You can integrate with the following autoresponder services
Add a Bonus Download URL for any members who upgrade from Silver to Gold membership
Custom Autoresponder: If you are using an Autoresponder Service that is NOT integrated via API above, you need to enter the form code using the Wizard below the API integrations:
When you "click here to add" you will be presented with a window to name your form and enter the RAW HTML code for the form.You can add as many custom form codes as you need to - be sure to give them names that help you identify them so that you can select the relevant one in the List Settings!
This page comprises 2 parts
Affiliate Information and Legal Requirements
You need to
- Read the information with regard to the commissions, accounting and tax requirements as an Ultimate Reseller
- Click to Set up/Edit your affiliate profile - giving your full address, Social Security Number etc
Affiliate Administration Area
This is where you can see what commissions have been paid to you and your referrals
This is where you link each of your 10 sites to the autoresponder and list you want the subscribers to be added to.
You must first have integrated the autoresponder service in the Reseller Settings Section
This is where you can promote other products to your members. If you don't add your own banners, those of your sponsor will show here. If you have your favorite program or product, do feel free to add the banners here. If you don't, we suggest you promote our own high-converting programs
You can have 4 banners, each banner should be equal or less than 800px total or Height 400px. For the product(s) you want to promote, find the appropriately sized banner - often on the JV/promo page.
You can either use the banner where it is by copying the URL of the banner and pasting it into your Banner set up area; or you can upload the banner of your choice right here in the banner setup area (we host it for you)
Then add your affiliate link for each banner and check which of the 10 sites you want this banner to be shown on.
Now as your members watch the videos, it'll be your banners that are rotated on their screen
Here you can find your links to promote each of the 10 sites individually. You will find 3 links for each site
- HOSTED VERSION OF Silver MEMBERSHIP PAGE WITH FREE ACCESS - we recommend promoting this link as the "Freemium" model converts really well
- REGISTRATION FORM FOR FREE Silver MEMBERSHIP - This would be the link to use if you have written a blog post or review about the site and by the time your prospect has clicked - he is ready to register
- PAID VERSION OF Silver MEMBERSHIP PAGE - if you prefer to "sell" access to the site, use this link
Click here to see all your sales of each of the 10 sites
Here you can locate a member's record by type, name or status
You can also add a new member, giving him Platinum Membership at Membershipcommand.com and Gold membership to the 10 membership sites.