Member not added even when payment is received from PayPal
The IPN setting in your PayPal account must be active for PayPal to notify your membership site that a new member has paid.
How to set up PayPal IPN Settings:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Navigate to your Account Settings
- On the Account Settings page, click the Website Payments under Product and Services
- Click Update link under the Instant Payment Notifications option.
- Click Choose IPN Settings button to specify your listener's URL and activate the listener
- Specify the Default URL for your listener in the Notification URL field : https://membershipcommand.com
- Choose Receive IPN messages (Enabled) to enable your listener
- Click Save. The following screen appears as a confirmation that your IPN has now been enabled.
- Click Back to My Profile to return to the Profile after activating your listener.
You also can click Edit settings to modify your notification URL or disable your listener.
You can click Turn Off IPN to reset your IPN preferences.